8.2.08

CNY 2008 - Day 1 (大年初一)

The plan today was to have a simple lunch at my parents' place followed by dinner at Ben's. Quite slack isn't it, that's what my cousin Jinglun said. He called me for help to rescue him from his house as his parents decided not to go for visits today. So I dropped by and fetched him on the way to my parent's place in Woodlands.

Lunch was good and brings back memories of eating my dad's cooking daily when we stayed together. After lunch, we spent some time playing with the dogs. Ben then went back home first to prepare for dinner. I then sent Jinglun to Aunt Sherry's place which is where Jinglun will be spending the night.


One of the advantage of living in Woodlands, despite its distance from town, is that it still has lots of greenery and high ground. I love to amble up this small knoll opposite my dad's place and look down at the scenery. It was also good and neccesary exercise for me and for Dana.

Nice and breezy for Dana today.

No comments: