29.4.09

Melbourne Itinerary (旅行日程)

My draft itinerary was reviewed many times by my good friends and Melbourne experts MK and Linda. Many thanks to them for their time and patience.

Day 1
Explore Melbourne City (墨尔本)






Day 2
Via Great Ocean Road (大洋路) to Apollo Bay (阿波罗湾)







Day 3
12 Apostles, Grampians (格兰屏山区) and Ballarat (Sovereign Hill 疏芬山)









Day 4
Phillip Island - Penguin Parade (企鹅岛自然生态保护区), Koala Conservation Center (树熊保育中心)







Day 5
Mornington - Ashcombe Maze (迷宫花园), Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (阳光屋脊草莓农场)


Day 6-7
Melbourne City




On reflection, although my plan was to reduce the length of driving time (from our New Zealand holiday experience), I felt that we still spent too much time on the road and hence had less time to enjoy each town although I much say driving in our rented 2.0 litre Toyota Camry was quite enjoyable. Perhaps, like my badminton khaki Kim Hoo said, I should not have booked our accomodation in advance and therefore would not need to make sure that I reach the next destination on the allocated day.

No comments: